Consulting on test strategy and test methods for embedded systems
Test of embedded systems
Do you have questions or problems on the subject of testing embedded systems? Then arrange a free online consultation with our expert Thomas Schütz.
Analysis of your embedded software development process
What should your optimal embedded test process look like?
In the analysis, we first discuss your systems and test requirements with you.
- What do you want to achieve with the tests?
- Where do you lose the most time in testing and application development?
- What gaps do you currently see?
- Do you have safety or security requirements?
- What are the architectures for the systems to be tested?
- What interfaces should be tested?
- Which use cases / scenarios should be tested?
Then we discuss possible test strategies
- Which test levels do you need? (Component, integration, system, acceptance tests)
- Which test methods do you already use, and which would be useful for you?
- Which tools do you already use, and which would be useful for you?
- Where are the "low-hanging fruits"?
- What are the next steps?
- You will receive a document from us with results and perspectives from the consultation.
- We will be happy to support you in the further course of action, if you so desire.
Do you want to know more? Then get in touch with us: