Your career at PROTOS
Help others to master embedded software complexity!
We’re passionate about embedded systems, especially when they’re robust and run software reliably. If this is true for you, take a look at our open positions.
Changing the world, bit by bit
The challenges in embedded software development is growing as more and more is packed into tiny microcontrollers. The PROTOS team helps customers develop software that is easier to maintain, more robust, and less error-prone. Check out our website for more details on the solutions we offer, such as our miniHIL that helps find problems in code during software integration.
If you’re fascinated by embedded software, comfortable in development environments, or enjoy helping customers achieve their goals, we’d love to talk to you. Apply for one of the open positions listed below or just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team. We look forward to receiving your application!
Working student for DSL / tool development for embedded systems
Our small and technology oriented company is located in Munich. We have over 25 years of experience in industrial automation technology and software tool development. We have always cultivated and appreciated the dialogue between both fields and see that they mutually enrich and stimulate each other.
- Freedom to develop your own ideas and solutions
- Exciting training programs
- Intensive support by a dedicated mentor
- Young team
- Flexible working hours (also remote by arrangement)
- Tea, water, and of course coffee as much as you want!
The working student position will be related to our exciting open-source project eTrice and our miniHIL product among other things.
Job Requirements / Technical Skills
- Very good knowledge in programming Java 11 and higher
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- First experience in the development of Eclipse plug-ins
- Basic knowledge of EMF (Eclipse Modeling Framework) and of Xtext would be advantageous
Job Requirements / Non-Technical Skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently combined with good team collaboration skills
- Autodidactic skills
- Fluent in German and English
Want to work with us?