- 07.06.-08.06.2016 Schulung Echzeitbetriebssysteme bei Ecclipseina in Regensburg
- 06.07. Vortrag: Modellbasierte Entwicklung für komplexe Embedded Systeme in Theorie und Praxis in München/Garching
- 11.07.-12.07.2016 Schulung Embedded SW Architektur bei OOSE in München
- 18.04.-19.04. Schulung Versionsverwaltung mit VM-SVN in Regensburg
- 05.04.-06.04. Schulung Continous Integration in Regensburg
protos software gmbh
Last Updated (Friday, 05 December 2014 14:37) Written by Thomas Schütz Monday, 29 March 2010 17:41
Protos is a service company that specializes in the development of model-driven, domain-specific tools and applications for embedded systems. Protos supports installation of DSL and modeling tool-chains for embedded systems, from development and deployment to training, consulting and coaching. Most of our projects are based on Eclipse Open Source Tools.
Tools and Applications for Embedded Systems
eTrice: Model Driven Development of Event Driven, Distributed Real-Time Systems
Since September 2011 Protos is contributing the project lead and an additional committer to the Open Source project eTrice. eTrice is a modeling tool for event driven, distributed real-time systems based on the modeling language ROOM (Real-Time Object-Oriented Modeling). Besides model editors the project delivers also code generators for complete generation from the model and target middleware (for details compare the project proposal). During several conferences and events, among them the EclipseCon 2011, eTrice has gained a lot of attention.