- 07.06.-08.06.2016 Schulung Echzeitbetriebssysteme bei Ecclipseina in Regensburg
- 20.06.2016 Talk: "Rapid Control Prototyping with eTrice" on Eclipse Demo Camp in München
- 21.06.2016 Talk at VI Network in Ingolstadt: Modeling of Architecture as key for virtual development of Software
- 06.07.2016 Talk: Modelbased Design for Embedded Systems in theory and praxis in Munich
- 11.07.-12.07.2016 Schulung Embedded SW Architektur in München
protos software gmbh
Last Updated (Friday, 05 December 2014 14:37) Written by Thomas Schütz Monday, 29 March 2010 17:41
Protos is a service company that specializes in the development of model-driven, domain-specific tools and applications for embedded systems. Protos supports installation of DSL and modeling tool-chains for embedded systems, from development and deployment to training, consulting and coaching. Most of our projects are based on Eclipse Open Source Tools.
Tools and Applications for Embedded Systems
eTrice: Model Driven Development of Event Driven, Distributed Real-Time Systems
Since September 2011 Protos is contributing the project lead and an additional committer to the Open Source project eTrice. eTrice is a modeling tool for event driven, distributed real-time systems based on the modeling language ROOM (Real-Time Object-Oriented Modeling). Besides model editors the project delivers also code generators for complete generation from the model and target middleware (for details compare the project proposal). During several conferences and events, among them the EclipseCon 2011, eTrice has gained a lot of attention.